Thursday, December 22, 2011

The Need For An Online Journal




When I started work at The Comics Hut in 2004, I had little idea what I was in for. As the pioneer artist and a studio manager, my responsibilities are not only artistic but administrative. My private practice took the initial hit and for sometime was comatose. But I did a reality check and decided to make myself accountable to the world. Hence the birth of my illustration blog in 2008. I had just recently won the Macmillan Illustrator Award for Africa. I could not just allow myself to drown in paperwork and bureaucracy. 

From my first blog, I created two others- StripFiction and Works of Faith. But my main studio journal remains and is now retitled Olusola Akinseye's Studio Journal. You may go there direct via this address- http://olusolaakinseyestudio.blogspot.com. Below is the new design I effected recently. 

No comments: